Privacy and Fair Use
The personal data collected from you by Passport Technology Establishment(s) will be used for the following purposes and compliance with:
- In accordance to Visa operating rule “Quasi Cash Transaction General Requirements Section 184.108.40.206.”
- For compliance with VISA, MasterCard operating rules as they pertain to cardholder disputes resolution
- And correspondence with you as it pertains to transactions you have performed or other inquires you have.
- United Kingdom, Anti-Money Laundering Act(s).
- Canada: Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (federal and Ontario) and Personal Information Protection Act (British Columbia) and Personal Information Protection Act (Alberta)
We (Passport Technology Ltd) are registered with the UK ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (article 15) you have the right to request access to the information we hold about you. You may request the information we hold about you at any time by contacting Passport Technology Ltd Data Protection Officer via email DPO@passporttechnology.com or in writing to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Passport Technology Ltd.
PO Box 1853
SO18 9NS, UK
Passport Technology Canada Ltd.
195 Main St N
L3P 1Y4, Canada